HOTEL RESERVATIONS must be made by contacting the Sheraton:
Sheraton Oklahoma City Downtown Hotel
1 N Broadway Ave
Oklahoma City, OK, 73102
Please call 1-800-325-3535 and ask for the Young Ladies Radio League Room Block at the rate of $129 for double or single. These rates will be available before and after the Convention based on availability. A credit card is required to hold the room.
The “cut-off date” for reserving rooms in the Room Block is 5:00 p.m. CST at Hotel on 06-Jul-2018. After
the cut-off date, it is at Hotel’s discretion whether to accept additional reservations, which will be subject to prevailing rates and
- Cutoff date for accepting reservations: July 6, 2018.
- Guestroom Rates tax is 13.875% (that includes the sales and occupancy tax)
- Check in time: 3:00pm; Checkout time: 12:00pm.
- Room Types are not guaranteed but Hotel will do its best to accommodate room type requests.
- Individuals must make their reservations by the cutoff date to receive group discounted rate listed above. After cutoff
date, rooms will be released and put back in general inventory, neither group rooms nor rate may be available after cutoff
date. However, names can be changed after cutoff date at no charge.
- Cutoff date for accepting reservations: July 6, 2018. Please have your attendees call 1-800-325-3535 and ask
for the Young Ladies Radio League Room Block.
- Individual Cancellations without liability: 3 Days Prior To Arrival. Responsibility of the group contact to make their
attendees aware of the cancellation policy.
For more information on the hotel, you can visit their website at www.sheratonokc.com.
Meetings will take place in the One Broadway Ballroom on Friday and Saturday. It is adjacent to the hotel's first floor and featuring 3,526 square feet of newly renovated space, the One Broadway Ballroom has 29 foot ceilings with hanging decorative chandeliers. The space also includes a built-in 208" screen and video projector.
Enjoy all the comforts of home in the Traditional Guest Room. Equipped with the Sheraton signature sleep experience and standard bath products, you're guaranteed a relaxing stay. The Traditional Guest Room also includes features such as complimentary bottled water, HSIA, complimentary local 1-800 calls, 32" televisions, executive curved shower rods, and a single-serve coffee maker with Starbucks coffee.
The fitness center invites guests to take part in state-of-the-art fitness equipment, specialized in-room and restaurant dining options, and a custom website with online fitness programs & more.